Start a Child Care Center or Child Care Business
To open a family child care home, licensed center, or convert a facility for child care use:
Inclusive Child Care Program Listing
If you are a child care provider who would like to be added to the Inclusive Child Care Program Listing, please complete the form and email to email@example.com.
Apply for a Child Development Permit
To apply for, renew, or upgrade a Child Development Permit
Increase Child Care Quality through Accreditation
Classes, Conferences, Trainings and Workshops for Professional Growth in Early Care and Education
Orange County Association for the Education of Young Children (OCAEYC) -- Organization for professional in early care and education, OCAEYC is dedicated to supporting professionals in their work with children, birth through eight, to advocate high standards and improved working conditions in programs for young children, and to improve public understanding of issues affecting children and families.
- Services for Early Education and Development (SEED) -- Promotes the professional growth of early childhood educators to support children's academic and social-emotional success.
- California Preschool Instructional Network (CPIN) -- Provides professional development and technical support to early care and education teachers and administrators to ensure children are ready for school.
- Quality Start OC -- Provides resources and professional development opportunities for the enhancement of quality early care and education in Orange County.
- Preschool Guided Language Acquisition Design (GLAD) -- Model of professional development in areas of language acquisition and literacy promoting English language acquisition, academic achievement, and cross-cultural skills.
- Orange County community colleges and universities offering coursework in Early Care and Education